6 delicious and healthy yoga recipes
The yoga diet encourages eating more fruits and vegetables. Many fruits and vegetables are also suitable for cooking together, which can increase the nutritional value of the diet.
One material: 1 carrot, 80 grams of Dutch beans, half a cabbage, 1 green bell pepper, purple cabbage instead.
Seasoning: Moderate amount of salt.
Practices: 1. Wash and slice carrots, cabbages, and purple cabbages; choose to clean the dutch beans; wash and slice the green bell peppers after they have been removed.
2. Set the pan on the fire, pour in an appropriate amount of oil, heat it, add carrots, stir-fry the cabbage, then add dutch beans, green bell pepper, and purple cabbage to fry until cooked. Add salt before seasoning.
Tip: You can also choose vegetables based on your favorite. This is simple, nutritious, and delicious.
Second material: 500 grams of winter melon, 10 grams of fungus.
Seasoning: Ginger, salt, mushroom essence, sesame oil each amount.
Method 1: Peel the winter melon, scramble the seeds and slice; soak the fungus in water and tear it into small flowers; wash the ginger and pat it loose.
2. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add winter melon, and cook 3?
Add the fungus for 5 minutes, heat for about 3 minutes, add ginger, and season with mushroom extract and salt.
3. Put the soup in a soup bowl and drizzle with sesame oil.
Yoga motto: Please follow the instructions of yogis, use yoga postures to build a healthy body, and establish a balanced diet while developing good breathing habits.
Tip 1. Winter melon is a negative food in the yoga diet. It should not be eaten when the body is too cold, but it has the effects of removing dampness, swelling and lowering blood pressure.
Fungus is not an inertial food in yoga food, but it may not be said that it can not be eaten, but it should not be eaten too much, and you must pay attention to adopting pleasant cooking methods, such as steaming, cooking, etc.
2. In order to make the dish beautiful, you can add one or two coriander leaves as an embellishment.
Three ingredients: 500 grams of carrot, 1 tomato, 1000 grams of vegetable soup.
Seasoning: 2 tablespoons of cream, 125 grams of orange juice, vanilla, salt, pepper.
Method 1: Wash the carrots, peel and slice them, and put the butter in the pot. Cook over medium heat (stirring) for about 10 minutes.
2. Wash the tomatoes, cut into cubes, add the vegetable soup and orange juice to the carrot pot, boil them together, add herbs, salt, pepper, and cook on a low heat for about 20 minutes until the carrots are soft and rotten, and then cool.
Yoga motto: talk less and do more, ask less and pay more, waste less and smile more.
Tip: The yoga diet encourages eating more fruits and vegetables. Many fruits and vegetables are also suitable for cooking together. This can improve the nutritional value of the diet.
Carrots are rich in carotene and minerals needed by the human body, which also have a good effect on vision recovery.
Note: The unit of measurement in the recipe is as follows: 1 tsp = 5 ml 1 tbsp = 15 ml Four materials: 2 white lotus roots, appropriate amount of green, yellow and red bell peppers, a small amount of purple cabbage.
Seasoning: 3 grams of salt, moderate amount of olive oil.
Method 1: Peel the skin, wash, and slice; peel the green, yellow, and red bell peppers, wash, and slice separately; wash and slice the purple cabbage.
2. Set the pan on the fire, pour in olive oil, heat, add scallion white, green, yellow, red bell pepper, and purple cabbage and stir-fry. Season with salt before frying.
Yoga motto: When breathing is unstable, one’s mind will drift; and when breathing is stable, one’s consciousness will be firm.
Tip: This is a full-colored dish. It is also a very home-made and easy-to-make dish. In the yoga diet, bell peppers are very rich in vitamins and can be eaten in moderation. Scientifically put various peppers or vegetables inTogether, they can not only make the dishes attractive, but also increase the nutritional content of the dishes. Just pay attention to not too many dishes, and the order of the various vegetables, because some dishes are easier to cook and some are not.
Five materials: 400 grams of fungus, 15 grams of white fungus.
Seasoning: salt, vinegar, sesame oil each amount.
Method 1: Wash and clean the agaric dishes, add to the boiled water, and blanch until the dishes become green and bright, immediately simmer, cool, and cut into long sections; wash the white fungus after it is foamed, and tear it into small flowers.
2. Put the agaric dish into the dish, add the white fungus, mix with the seasoning and mix well and serve.
6. Material: 1 small pumpkin with flower skin, such as red bell pepper.
Seasoning: Moderate amount of salt.
Method 1: Wash the pumpkin and cut into small pieces. After the red bell peppers have been removed, cut and cut into pieces similar to the pumpkin.
2. Set the pan on the fire, pour in an appropriate amount of oil and heat, add the pumpkin and stir-fry until it is ripe, add red bell pepper pieces, salt, and fry.
Tips pumpkin is a positive food, cold people can eat more, it can provide transformation to the human body, is a good stomach warmer food.
The method of cooking pumpkin is also very simple. You can choose your favorite method, steaming and cooking are suitable.
Tip: The fungus here is not black fungus, it is a leafy green.
The ingredients of this dish can also be changed to other green leafy vegetables according to your preferences, such as spinach is also a very good choice.